Christmas Card Design Competition
In 2012 we ran a successful competition for staff and patients to draw a design for the Cardiff and Vale Health Charity christmas cards. The competition was a great success and we have almost sold out of your wonderful designs.
It may seem very early...but the 2014 design competition is now upon us! It's time to pick up your camera and get snapping. We are looking for 4 different images to use on our 2014 Charity Christmas cards.
Whilst the Christmas lights are shining bright, Winter Wonderland is in town and the wintry frost is upon us, there are lots of places you can get that winning shot!
This year there are 4 categories:
- Animals or Wildlife
How to Enter
- Email your photograph to email@example.com please use the subject line Competition
- Follow us on Twitter @health_charity and tweet us with your image, the category and the hashtag #mydesign
- Send a CD with your photo on to our charity office.
Please include your full name, address and a contact telephone number. For twitter entries, please direct message us to share this information.
Terms and Conditions
- Images must be in .jpeg format and entries close on Friday 28th February 2014
- Maximum 1 entry per person per category
- Judging will be undertaken by the Charitable Funds Committee, scheduled meeting in March 2014
- Our address: Cardiff and Vale Health Charity, Brecknock House, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, CF14 4XW
- Proceeds from the sale of these cards will support individual departments and funds within the UHB or our Make it Better fund
- The competition is open to staff and patients of Cardiff and Vale University Health Board and members of the public.